Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

BREAKING: China Sends Off Warning Shot After Trump Makes Announcement On Defunding WHO

Chris “Badger” Thomas RIGHT WING TRIBUNEOPINION

China said Wednesday the U.S. should fulfill its obligations to the World Health Organization (WHO) during the coronavirus crisis, adding it was “seriously concerned” about the U.S. decision to suspend funding for the globalist body, Breitbart reports.

As Breitbart News reported, President Donald Trump ordered a hold on funds sent to the Geneva-based WHO on Tuesday, demanding they answer for their failures to properly warn the world about the coronavirus by putting political correctness above life-saving measures.

Trending: George Floyd Arrest Video Released: “Why…. Why Didn’t He Just Comply?”

China believes they can threaten the United States and dictate what we can and cannot do especially when it comes to the World Health Organization.  The politics that are at play with these clowns and China is so blatantly obvious and yet people feed on the mainstream media lies and propaganda instead of unplugging themselves and seeing the truth.

In my opinion China is a communistic nation that has used a biological weapon on their own people creating a genocide and then infecting the globe with their covid-19.

Breitbart went on to report that China stated:

“The current global epidemic situation is grim. It is at a critical moment. This U.S. decision will weaken WHO’s capacities and undermine the international cooperation against the epidemic.”

“We urge the United States to earnestly fulfill their responsibilities and obligations, and support the WHO-led international action against the epidemic,” Zhao said, claiming the agency plays an “irreplaceable role” against the pandemic.

In the meantime, Trump declared that the United States would undertake a 60-to-90 day investigation into why the “China-centric” WHO had caused “so much death” by “severely mismanaging and covering up” the coronavirus’ spread, including by making the “disastrous” decision to oppose travel restrictions on China, Fox News reports.

The United States is the WHO’s largest single donor, and the State Department had previously planned to provide the agency $893 million in the current two-year funding period. Trump said the United States contributes roughly $400 to $500 million per year to WHO, while China offers only about $40 million. The money saved will go to areas that “most need it,” Trump asserted.

“We have deep concerns over whether America’s generosity has been put to the best use possible,” Trump said, accusing the WHO of failing to adequately keep the international community apprised of the threat of the coronavirus.

“The WHO failed in this duty, and must be held accountable,” Trump went on. He added that the WHO had ignored “credible information” in December 2019 that the virus could be transmitted from human to human.

China has become just as delusional as North Korea if they believe they can push the United States around or that the citizens will sit silently as they push their agenda.

Chris “Badger” Thomas is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.

Right Wing Tribune Is Proud To Be Listed As # 16 On The Top 40 Conservative Political Blogs!

Scroll down to leave a comment!

Join us at SPREELY if you want REAL NEWS without the leftist censorship!

Also join us at MUMBLIT

DINO PORRAZZO at Right Wing Tribune

Join me on Twitter

God Bless.

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you, we appreciate it!

YOU MIGHT LIKE

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn't like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn't want you to see!

0SHARES[mashshare]
Follow Me On Twitter!