DUBAI, Jan 8 – Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Wednesday that Tehran’s missile attacks on U.S. targets in Iraq were “a slap on the face” for the United States and it should now pull its forces out of the region.
Iran said it launched more than dozen missiles against U.S. targets on Wednesday in retaliation for the killing of Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani in a U.S. drone strike last week, Reuters reports.
“Military action like this is not sufficient. What is important is ending the corrupting presence of America in the region. This region will not accept the presence of America, the ballistic missile attacks targeting U.S. military and coalition forces in Iraq Wednesday morning were “a slap in the face” to the United States.” ~ Ayatollah Ali Khamenei
Initial assessments showed “no U.S. casualties,” a U.S. military official in Baghdad told Fox News.
Iranian state television later claimed – without evidence – that the strikes killed “at least 80 terrorist U.S. soldiers” and damaged helicopters, and drones at the Ain al-Asad airbase.
Iran claims that they do not want to escalate the situation and that we should take the slap to the face and simply withdraw our military and leave them alone from here on out. Either the mainstream media is spewing lies or Iran has no clue what they are saying or doing from moment-to-moment.
Since we fried Iranian Quds Force Gen. Qassem Soleimani last week, all we have heard from Iran is how they were going to retaliate and how the U.S. will weep our losses. Then they launch ballistic missiles at 2 bases where U.S. Soldiers are currently deployed and they pound their chests and their TV network claims chaos and destruction.
Blunt truth is that they launched in total, over 30 ballistic missiles at they 2 bases but our missile defense systems shredded all but a few of the incoming ballistic missiles, the few that made it through did not hit any significant target and we had 0 losses. Then Iran threatens the U.S. that ANY retaliation would result in further attacks as well as attacks on Israel and Dubai and the blood would be on our hands.
The Pentagon added: “In recent days and in response to Iranian threats and actions, the Department of Defense has taken all appropriate measures to safeguard our personnel and partners. These bases have been on high alert due to indications that the Iranian regime planned to attack our forces and interests in the region. As we evaluate the situation and our response, we will take all necessary measures to protect and defend U.S. personnel, partners, and allies in the region.”
Join us at SPREELY if you want REAL NEWS without the leftist censorship!
Also join us at MUMBLIT!
Dean James at Right Wing Tribune
Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you, we appreciate it!
Facebook Has Banned Us!
The leftists at Facebook decided they didn't like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn't want you to see!