Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Iran Has 13 Scenarios Saying The Least Among Them Will Be A “Historic Nightmare” For America- Big Mistake

Chris “Badger” Thomas RIGHT WING TRIBUNEOPINION

The leader of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard on Tuesday threatened to “set ablaze” places supported by the United States over the killing of a top Iranian general in a U.S. airstrike in Baghdad last week, prompting a crowd of supporters to cry “Death to Israel,” Fox News reports.

The latest threat came shortly after a report indicated that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is working on distancing Israel from the U.S.-led airstrike that killed Gen. Qassem Soleimani. Netanyahu told Security Cabinet ministers that the attack “is a U.S. event, not an Israeli event, and we should stay out of it,” according to a report in Axios.

BREAKING: Iran says it is considering 13 scenarios to respond to the killing of Soleimani, adding the least among them would be a “historic nightmare” for the U.S.

take our poll - story continues below

Will You Be Voting In Person November 3rd?(2)

  • Will You Be Voting In Person November 3rd?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Right Wing Tribune updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Iran’s National Security Council Monday, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said any retaliatory attack on American interests in the Middle East should be carried out openly by Iranian forces themselves.  It must be a direct and proportional attack on American interests, he said, openly carried out by Iranian forces themselves.

“We are ready to take a fierce revenge against America,” Gen. Hamid Sarkheili of the Revolutionary Guard declared to the throng. “American troops in the Persian Gulf and in Iraq and Syria are within our reach.”

“No negotiations or deal, only war with America,” funeral attendees chanted in a video shared with The New York Times.

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad, on Tuesday, said that his country would retaliate for the U.S. strike that killed a top Iranian general, but he said that “unlike Trump” has threatened to do, the Islamic Republic would respond in a proportionate manner “against legitimate targets.”

Zarif said the U.S. killing of Soleimani was “an act of war done in a terrorist, cowardly operation, and Iran will take an appropriate response… Action by the U.S. has consequences that will happen, and I believe it has already started.”

Join us at SPREELY if you want REAL NEWS without the leftist censorship!

Trending: BREAKING: Hundreds Charged Worldwide In Takedown Of Largest Child Pornography Website

Also join us at MUMBLIT

Dean James at Right Wing Tribune

God Bless.

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you, we appreciate it!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn't like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn't want you to see!

YOU MIGHT LIKE
0SHARES[mashshare]
Follow Me On Twitter!