When Democrats such as Joe Biden talk about a government buyback program, that is just a euphemism for gun confiscation.
These are Biden’s exact words from the first Democrat debate [emphasis added]:
Folks, look, and I would buy back [assault] weapons. We already started talking about that. We tried to get it done. I think it can be done. And it should be demanded that we do it. And that’s a good expenditure of money. Breitbart
Why do people who know nothing about guns insist on creating new laws to regulate your ability to defend yourself?
Biden focused on gun control efforts like a government buy back of “assault weapons”, which is a word madeup by people who don’t understand firearms.
The former vice president, in a CNN interview, said that a Biden administration would push for a “national buyback program” to get such firearms “off the street.”
Asked what he’d say to gun owners worried that Biden would be coming for their guns, he quickly answered: “Bingo! You’re right, if you have an assault weapon.“
There it is. He admitted what we have been saying the whole time. They are coming for your guns and will take them by force.
But the craziest moment of his anti-Constitution jargon came when Biden declared he supported regulation for the “number of clips in a gun“.
Joe Biden said such an “assault weapons” buyback is possible and has already been a topic of conversation. He added that such a buyback ought to be “demanded” because “it’s a good expenditure of money.”
Biden also boasted about securing the 1994 “assault weapons” ban and said he also banned “the number of clips in a gun.”
He also pushed “smart guns,” saying, “No gun should be able to be sold unless your biometric measure could pull that trigger. It’s within our right to do that, we can do that. Our enemy is the gun manufacturers, not the NRA.”
On July 18, 2019, Breitbart News reported Biden’s push for “James Bond-style” guns that do not fire without a DNA match.
Biden said: “If I get elected president of the United States of America with your help, if that happens, guns, we have the capacity now in a James Bond-style to make sure no one can pull a trigger unless their DNA and fingerprint is on it. We have that capacity to do it now.”
These are lies and propaganda and if anyone believes different, then you have to believe Biden believes what he is saying and at that point, who would want a president that is uneducated and refuses to put enough energy into something to have the real facts?
- Military M16/M4s are select-fire rifles. They all have some variation of fully-automatic fire. Civilian rifles fire off one round per squeeze of the bang switch. Just like every other semi-automatic rifle in the history of semi-automatic rifles ever.
- Behind closed doors, world leaders are not as concerned with the penetration of a round or the distance between troops and their targets, but whether they have enough weaponry in their depots, enough money in their treasuries, and the commitment of their allies to come to their aid.
- Low-recoil and requires less ammunition to train a soldier especially when looking at combat distances of only 300m.
- Total weight of the cartridge is 182gr which calculates to 3,640gr/0.52lb for twenty rounds.
- A lot cheaper than to produce in mass vs. the previous 7.62 round.
- The future of the Army’s 5.56mm rifle caliber is being seriously questioned and there may be a replacement as early as 2020.
Firearm’s have become a serious focal point with Democrats and they are out in the open with their desire to strip people of their rights and abolish the 2nd Amendment. Biden believes he so little of the people that he believes he can lie and deceive. We all know what “shall not be infringed” means and you cannot ban AR’s and say that it’s OK if you already have one, keep it. People do not need his permission nor are they fools to suffer at the hands of tyrants.
Chris “Badger” Thomas is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.
Join us at SPREELY if you want REAL NEWS without the leftist censorship!
Dean James at Right Wing Tribune