Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Lib Dick Durbin Comes To Defense Of Joe Biden’s Sexual Assault Scandal, Makes Sick Announcement

Dean James at Right Wing Tribune

A number of dems are weighing in on the allegations made by a former Nevada political candidate that former Vice President Joe Biden approached her from behind, put his hands on her shoulders, sniffed her hair and kissed her on the back of the head back in 2014.

One of the dems is Illinois Sen. Dick Durbin.

Durbin said that “one allegation” of sexual misconduct is enough to prevent Biden from running for president in 2020.

take our poll - story continues below

Will You Be Voting In Person November 3rd?(2)

  • Will You Be Voting In Person November 3rd?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Right Wing Tribune updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Durbin appeared on “Meet the Press” on Sunday and was asked by the host, Chuck Todd if former Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores’s claim against Biden was enough to derail his candidacy.

“Certainly one allegation is not disqualifying, but should be taken seriously,” Durbin said.

The Daily Caller reports that Flores came out with her allegations against the prospective presidential candidate Friday in the New York Magazine op-ed titled “An Awkward Kiss Changed How I Saw Joe Biden.” She claimed Biden, who was campaigning for Flores at the time, kissed her and smelled her hair without consent.

“The vice president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it,” she wrote.

Trending: Dianne Feinstein Completely Melts Down After Trump White House Refuses To Accept Her Advice On Judges, Moves Forward With 9th Circuit Nominees

Flores also addressed the allegations on Sunday during an interview with CNN’s “State of the Union,” saying that while she is glad that Biden has addressed the claims, she wants him to “acknowledge that it was wrong.”

“If he is saying he never believed that was inappropriate, then frankly I believe that’s a little bit of a disconnection. And … a sense of not being aware,” Flores said. “I want him to change his behavior and I want him to acknowledge that it was wrong.”

“Joe Biden is a friend and a seasoned veteran when it comes to political campaigns — I know nothing about the allegations, that I also read this morning as well,” Durbin said. “I think all of us should take each allegation seriously and with respect.”

“I took Joe Biden’s statement to say just that exactly,” he noted, referencing the following statement from Biden’s spokesperson that was included in the article:

Neither then, nor in the years since, did he or the staff with him at the time have an inkling that Ms. Flores had been at any time uncomfortable, nor do they recall what she describes. But Vice President Biden believes that Ms. Flores has every right to share her own recollection and reflections, and that it is a change for better in our society that she has the opportunity to do so. He respects Ms. Flores as a strong and independent voice in our politics and wishes her only the best.

“Yes, I think he’s ready if that’s his decision to move forward in this presidential campaign,” Durbin continued. “We have a spirited field of 15 or 16 candidates across the spectrum in the Democratic Party and its values.”

Fox News reports that Biden has denied ever acting inappropriately toward Flores.

“In my many years on the campaign trail and in public life, I have offered countless handshakes, hugs, expressions of affection, support and comfort,” Biden said in his own statement Sunday. “And not once — never — did I believe I acted inappropriately.  If it is suggested I did so, I will listen respectfully. But it was never my intention.”

Biden added: “I may not recall these moments the same way, and I may be surprised at what I hear. But we have arrived at an important time when women feel they can and should relate their experiences, and men should pay attention. And I will.”

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., who is running for the Democratic nomination, said during an interview with CBS’ “Face the Nation” that while he has no reason not to believe Flores, he doesn’t believe that “one incident alone” would disqualify Biden from running for the White House.

“That’s a decision for the vice president to make,” Sanders said. “I’m not sure that one incident alone disqualifies anybody.”

It looks like Uncle Joe is in for a rough ride.

God Bless.

When you share to your friends you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you, we appreciate it!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn't like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn't want you to see!

0SHARES[mashshare]
Follow Me On Twitter!