Dean James at Right Wing Tribune
Last week Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro went after Minnesota Democratic Rep. Ilhan Omar for wearing a hijab her show as well as slammed her for not respecting the laws in the Constitution of the United States.
Apparently the executives at Fox are showing their true colors that they are in fact liberal a holes and pulled the plug on the #1 weekend show out of the blue and replaced her show with a rerun of a document series, Variety reported.
Fox News Channel replaced tonight’s broadcast of Jeanine Pirro’s weekly program with a repeat episode of its documentary series “Scandalous,” just days after the 21st Century Fox-owned cable-news network said it condemned remarks the outspoken host made about Minnesota Democrat Ihan Omar.
The change in Fox News’s schedule was evident in an on-screen cable guide. But a Pirro broadcast had been placed in newspaper TV listings for this evening.
When reached for comment, a Fox News spokesperson said, “We’re not commenting on internal scheduling matters” and declined to elaborate.
During her broadcast last Saturday, Pirro, a former New York prosecutor, suggested Omar, a Democractic representative, did not respect the law set down by the Constitution of the United States. “Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which is antithetical to the U.S. Constitution?” Pirro asked.
On Sunday, Fox News issued a statement rebuking Pirro’s words. “”We strongly condemn Jeanine Pirro’s comments about Rep. Ilhan Omar,” the network said in a prepared statement. “They do not reflect those of the network and we have addressed the matter with her directly.” Fox News made a similar statement in November when Pirro and fellow Fox News host Sean Hannity, two favorites of President Donald Trump, appeared at a campaign rally Trump held in Missouri.
Rep. Omar responded to the controversy on Monday.
“Thank you, @FoxNews. No one’s commitment to our constitution should be questioned because of their faith or country of birth,” Rep. Omar said onTwitter:
— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) March 11, 2019
Pirro has not tweeted or posted on Facebook since last Sunday. She has been silenced.
So Fox News has caved once again.
They will suffer the consequences if they keep this crap up.