Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

Roseanne Barr Just Torched Michelle Obama, Makes Accusation The Media Can’t Ignore

3,751SHARES

By Dean James at Right Wing Tribune

Roseanne Barr just made a bombshell statement about why her mega hit show was abruptly yanked by ABC saying that she believes former first lady Michelle Obama is responsible for getting her fired.

As you most likely know, her show was cancelled back in May 2018 after Barr, 66, posted a series of allegedly racist, Islamophobic tweets including one comparing  former Obama’s Iranian aide Valerie Jarrett to someone from “Planet of the Apes” and the Islamic Brotherhood.

Initially Rosanne blamed the late night tweets on her taking too much medication called Ambien as well as the fact that she was a vocal supporter of our great president Donald J. Trump.

But after looking at the facts Barr has cocluded that Obama was behind the whole thing.

Trending: BREAKING: Another Republican Senator Found Dead

“She said, ‘This tweet is unforgivable.’ That’s what I was told and I tend to believe it because the woman who fired me is now working with the Obamas at Netflix,” Barr fumed to The Sunday Times (via The Sun). Barr appeared to be referring to Channing Dungey, the former ABC Entertainment president responsible for canceling “Roseanne.” Netflix hired her late last year to work on original programming, including content from the Obamas’ Higher Ground Productions.

FoxNews reports that back in late May 2018, Barr retweeted a fan who claimed that the Obamas were behind her firing, though she never said so herself until this week. She replied to the tweet at the time, “Is this true?”

The claim has never actually been substantiated.

The comedian also expressed outrage at ABC still using her characters in “Roseanne” spinoff “The Conners,” in which her character was killed off in an opioid overdose.

After her firing, Barr initially gave her blessing to use the characters, cast and crew of “Roseanne” for “The Conners,” but lashed out after her onscreen death was revealed.

In June 2018, Barr said in a statement that she accepted a settlement and to be removed to make way for “The Conners,” telling press, “I regret the circumstances that have caused me to be removed from ‘Roseanne.’ I agreed to the settlement in order that 200 jobs of beloved cast and crew could be saved, and I wish the best for everyone involved.”

Her tune has changed significantly this week.

“They think because they killed me it’s OK to use me, use the memory of me,” she fumed to The Times. “Still mention me. It’s still my show, but they stole it. They are going to do it to other comics. I’m just the first.”

ABC IS GARBAGE AND ARE COMPLETE LIBERAL MORONS.

The new Connors show is pure trash, not funny and is bombing in the ratings.

God Bless.

When you share to your friends you greatly help distribute our content. Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends and family. Thank you, we appreciate it!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn't like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn't want you to see!

3,751SHARES
YOU MIGHT LIKE