Tikrit- IRAQ– The bodies of 157 Iraqi cadets massacred by Islamic State militants in 2014 have been discovered over the past 20 days, a committee observing the exhumations said on Wednesday, Iraqi News reports.
The Committee to Commemorate the Tikrit Massacre said 157 bodies were found at a burial place at the presidential palaces complex in Tikrit, Salahuddin province, over the past 20 days.
According to the committee, this brings the total number of corpses found up to 1150, out of 1935 victims.
The massacre occurred at the Speicher air base in Tikrit, the capital of Salahuddin, when Islamic State militants executed 1700 Shia students at the air force. The victims were either shot at or beheaded before their corpses were dumped into the Tigris River, which cuts through Tikrit. The incident was one instance among many that ignited public discontent with the performance of former prime minister Nouri Al-Maliki.
Last June, Iraq sentenced 32 defendants to death for involvement in the massacre.
Cut their heads off.
RIGHT WING TRIBUNE previously reported that twenty one people, including children, were killed and injured in an attack that targeted two families, south of Kirkuk, a source from Tuz Khurmatu hospital said on Tuesday.
Speaking to Baghdad Today website, the source said, “the death toll of the attack have reached six victims, while fifteen others were wounded.”
Earlier today, a security source said several people were killed and injured in attack by unidentified gunmen in south of Kirkuk, Iraqi News reports.
“Gunmen coming from behind Tuz Khurmatu mountains attacked a vehicle carrying two families who were on way back from a trip in the north,” the source said.
The attackers, according to the source, “opened fire against the vehicle leaving a child and a man killed, while others were wounded.
The news came after news reports quoted sources as saying that two families in addition to driver of a vehicle that transfers crude oil were killed in a fake checkpoint set up in south of Kirkuk.
Meanwhile, Right Wing Tribune previously reported that over 15 civilians, mostly women and children, were killed while 30 others injured in the Iraqi city of Fallujah over the past few months as bombs left by Islamic State (ISIS) militants went off in different parts in the city, a well-placed official was quoted as saying Sunday.
These people are savages.
FACEBOOK HAS GONE IN FULL ATTACK MODE TO SILENCE CONSERVATIVES BY MASS DELETING OVER 1000 PAGES AND ACCOUNTS INCLUDING “NATION IN DISTRESS” AND “AMERICAS FREEDOM FIGHTERS.” THESE LIBERAL/SOCIALISTS MUST BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
THOUSANDS OF VETERANS WHO FOUGHT FOR OUR COUNTRY ARE NOW UNEMPLOYED THANKS TO FACEBOOK!
CALL YOUR REPRESENTATIVES AND DEMAND ACTION AGAINST THIS CENSORSHIP. THIS IS WAR!
Please share this on all social media- we greatly appreciate it.
Facebook Has Banned Us!
The leftists at Facebook decided they didn't like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn't want you to see!