This summer, California Democrat Rep. Maxine Waters called on her supporters to harass cabinet officials. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that you “cannot be civil” with members of the Republican Party. And Wednesday, videotape was released of former Attorney General Eric Holder telling a Democratic audience at a campaign rally in Georgia on Sunday that they should “kick” Republicans when they perceive them as “going low.”
Despite the continued reports of politically motivated threats or violence, Democratic Party leaders have worked to keep this anger burning and incite even more harassment and violence, FOX NEWS reports.
Beginning with my own near-death experience at the hands of a deranged shooter who sought to assassinate a baseball field of Republicans, there is a growing list of violent or threatening actions taken against conservatives by Democrats.
- Ashley Kavanaugh, Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s wife and his daughters received multiple credible threats.
- Dana Loesch, NRA spokeswoman, received death threats against her children on Twitter.
- Rep. Diane Black, R-Tenn., received such a threatening phone call that the man has now been indicted.
- Jamie Gardner, wife of Sen. Cory Gardner, R-Colo., wife, received a text of a beheading after the vote to confirm Justice Kavanaugh.
- Several Republican Senators had their personal information, including home addresses, posted to Wikipedia for threatening purposes by a Democrat House staffer.
- Congressman Clay Higgins (R-La.) received threatening phone calls that led to a man’s arrest.
- Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kent., and his wife Kelly Paul have both received credible threats that have led to arrests.
- Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife, as well as White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee-Sanders, were chased out of restaurants.
- Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen was confronted by protesters and harassed out of a DC restaurant.
- Rudy Peters, a Republican California Congressional candidate, was nearly stabbed while campaigning.
- My office has continued to receive threats against my life that have led to arrests.
- A female pro-life activist was violently assaulted by a man that has now been found guilty of eight counts of assault for this and similar incidents.
Kelley Paul, the wife of Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), described her increasing concerns for the safety of herself and her family amidst increasing calls from Democrats and the broader left to amplify politically motivated hostility towards Republicans. You can watch Kelley Paul’s interview here.
Violence from the left is escalating and so are there threats, for instance, the Antifa organization in Oregon has taken control of Portland. You can watch the video that has been all over the news the past few days, that shows Antifa control in Portland, the video is here.
Chris “Badger” Thomas is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.
*ATTENTION! FACEBOOK HAS JUST DELETED ALL OF OUR PAGES AS WELL AS 559 CONSERVATIVE PAGES AND 251 ACCOUNTS. SPREAD THE NEWS. THIS JUST HAPPENED AND AS A RESULT THEY HAVE PUT THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND VETERANS OUT OF WORK. SPREAD THE WORD! THANK YOU.