Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

BREAKING News Out Of NEW JERSEY… THIS IS AWESOME!

Chris “Badger” Thomas RIGHT WING TRIBUNE

GoFundMe and the law firm representing a homeless good Samaritan say he will receive all the money raised for him.

The two issued a joint statement late Thursday saying Johnny Bobbitt will get an amount equal to the balance he didn’t receive through the fundraiser.  Authorities had executed a search warrant earlier Thursday at the Florence, New Jersey, home of Mark D’Amico and Katelyn McClure, who raised $400,000 online for Bobbitt. He’s suing them for mismanaging the cash. His lawyer says he’s been told the money is gone, Fox News reports.
What happened to the actual donations is now under a criminal investigation made public in dramatic fashion Thursday when police executed a search warrant at the New Jersey home of Kate McClure and Mark D’Amico, the couple who launched the online plea for Bobbitt, a 35-year-old North Carolina native living under an I-95 ramp who spent his last $20 to help McClure when she ran out of gas in Kensington late one night last fall.
Lawyers for Bobbitt and the couple have disagreed on how much of the $400,000 that was raised has already been spent on Bobbitt’s behalf. Bobbitt’s legal team maintains that he was  given a total of about $75,000.  The couple’s lawyer, Ernest E. Badway, has said Bobbitt got  $200,000 total. This week, Badway disclosed that none of the money remains.
Bobbitt is suing the couple, alleging he’s received only $75,000 of the total and claiming the couple spent the rest on items such a BMW and luxury getaways to California, Florida, Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon. The couple denies the allegation.

The day before, a judge ordered McClure, 28, and D’Amico, 39, to appear in depositions next week and explain what’s happened to the funds.

Last week, they said on NBC’s “Megyn Kelly Today” last week that they did not use any of the money, but believed there could be as little as $150,000 left after they claimed Bobbitt spent the funds on family, a trailer and truck, and drugs. NBC News

Burlington County Prosecutor Scott Coffina confirmed the criminal investigation due to the “enormous public interest” in the case. But no charges have been filed.

McClure and D’Amico deny wrongdoing.

At this point it is unclear what happened to the funds and until the investigation is completed, people will continue to speculate.

Chris “Badger” Thomas is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.

GOD BLESS.

Dean James III%  RIGHT WING TRIBUNE 

Be sure to follow us on Nation In Distress and America’s Freedom Fighters on Facebook

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn't like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn't want you to see!