Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

BREAKING: 3 DEAD, 7 Injured So Far… Massive Investigation Underway In State

Dean James III%  RIGHT WING TRIBUNE 

Three people were killed and at least seven others were injured in a shooting in New Orleans on Saturday, according to authorities.

The gunfire broke out around 8:30 p.m. local time outside Chicken & Watermelon, a restaurant on South Claiborne Avenue – about 3 miles from the French Quarter, the Times-Picayune reported.

Two individuals wearing “hooded-style” clothing, one with a handgun and the other with a shotgun, opened fire on a crowd of people, FOX 8 New Orleans reported.

Afterward, the suspects fled on foot, the report said.

Police responding to the shooting found three victims – two men and one woman – who were pronounced dead at the scene. Seven other victims – five men and two women – were taken to two separate hospitals, FOX NEWS reports.

Police chief Michael Harrison said one underwent surgery and was in critical condition; the other six were in various conditions but none were considered life-threatening.

New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell said in a statement that she would “dedicate every resource necessary to ending this horror and seeing justice done.”

“There is no place in New Orleans for this kind of violence,” the mayor’s statement said. “I speak for everyone in our City when I say we are disgusted, we are infuriated, and we have had more than enough. Three more lives — gone. It has to end. This happened near my neighborhood, on the edge of Broadmoor. It’s unacceptable anywhere.”

Police Chief Michael Harrison called on witnesses to cooperate with investigators.

“A lot of people were out here tonight,” the chief told FOX 8. “A lot of people we know saw what happened, heard what happened. We need more than anything for people to come forward to help the NOPD solve this case by helping us find more evidence, find out who’s responsible for this so we can hold them accountable for the three people who have died out here tonight and for the other seven people who were injured.”

Harrison later said that he believed the shooting resulted from a personal dispute.

Police chief Michael Harrison, speaking to reporters late Saturday in televised comments, said the two suspects believed to be wearing hoodies had a rifle and a handgun. He said they appeared to have fired indiscriminately into the crowd, striking ten people. Before fleeing they took time to stand over one person.

“We believe that they actually stood over one of the individuals and fired multiple rounds and then after that fled,” he said.

Police responding to the shooting found three victims – two men and one woman – who were pronounced dead at the scene. Seven other victims – five men and two women – were taken to two separate hospitals.

“This has to be personal,” Harrison told FOX 8. “Firing indiscriminately into a crowd, shooting 10 people, killing three — that’s personal. It doesn’t get more personal and we take it personal. So whoever did this, you should know that the law enforcement community takes it personal, so we’re coming for you.”

No further information was immediately available. An investigation is ongoing.

Let’s hope these killer thugs are captured swiftly before they cause more carnage.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends.

WE WANT TO THANK ALL THE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE DEDICATED THEIR LIVES TO KEEPING OUR COUNTRY SAFE.

GOD BLESS.

Dean James III%  RIGHT WING TRIBUNE 

Be sure to follow us on Nation In Distress and America’s Freedom Fighters on Facebook!

Facebook Has Banned Us!

The leftists at Facebook decided they didn't like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn't want you to see!