Black Thug On The Run After Escaping Courthouse… MASSIVE MANHUNT UNDERWAY IN THIS STATE


BREAKING – A massive manhunt is underway for a murder defendant who fled an Atlanta courthouse Friday before a guilty verdict was announced at his trial, according to authorities.

Verlaine Laguerre, 26, fled the Fulton County courthouse before a jury found him guilty of fatally shooting Matthew Hardeman in October 2011, officials told Fox 5 Atlanta.

The victim was shot 50 times, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

Laguerre, who was on bond, left the courthouse during a lunch break, the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office told the newspaper.

He left the courthouse during a lunch break? Am I missing something here?

Deputies and the U.S. Marshals Service were leading the search, the report said.

“DANGEROUS KILLER AT LARGE: 26 year old Verlaine Laguerre and two other gunman shot and killed a rising college football star, as he tried to settle a dispute, authorities said. Laguerre fled the courtroom before a guilty verdict was read.”

The Fulton County District Attorney said Laguerre’s co-defendant, Prentice Baker Jr., 28, remained in court, Fox News reports.

According to authorities, Laguerre and Baker got into a fight with Hardeman outside his home in southeast Atlanta. They left, but returned and opened fire on Hardeman, the Journal-Constitution reported.

Laguerre and Baker were both found guilty of felony murder, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and other charges, Fox 5 reported. Both were sentenced to life in prison plus five years.

Hardeman had attended Cal State Fullerton on a football scholarship, the newspaper reported. A knee injury forced him to return to Atlanta, where he took criminal justice classes at Georgia State University and prepared to join the school’s football team.

Hardeman’s family told FOX 5 News off-camera they are frightened that the convicted murderer is on the loose and are afraid what he could do next.

Anyone who sees Laguerre should not approach him, but rather call 911 or the U.S. Marshal’s Office immediately.

How is this even possible?

I’ve never heard of anything like this before. They just let a convicted murderer go to the cafeteria to eat? No handcuffs?

This is what I would call a major screw-up. Sorry but these deputies and all the people in charge are complete morons.

Lock and load.



God Bless.


Be sure to follow us on Nation In Distress and America’s Freedom Fighters on Facebook!

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments