The FBI, already under fire for its handling of tips involving the Parkland school shooter and rocked by the firings and demotions of several high-ranking officials, suffered another significant blow with the acquittal of the Orlando nightclub terrorist’s widow, Fox News reports.
And it happened in large part — according to the jury’s foreman — due to the bureau’s failure to record Noor Salman’s interview statements.
“Any time you lose you need to take a hard look at ‘why did we lose’?
The rare terror trial loss should be a wake-up call for the bureau and federal prosecutors to re-evaluate their investigative efforts and their decision making.
I do think it is time because of this, certainly because of some national conversations about trust in the FBI, that the FBI should look hard as to ‘are we in the right place’?” ~former FBI Assistant Director Ron Hosko
You know Noor Salman, the Orlando Terrorist’s wife who may or may not have been an accomplice in the second largest terror attack in US history? Hold that thought.
Pretend you’re in the FBI. You wear the dark shoes. The dark suit. Maybe the dark sun glasses. You’re rocking the Fed look as dictated by every single Hollywood representation of a Fed. So there you are, investigating a man who shot 49 people while claiming to do it for ISIS. It’s the giant case of your career.
Now, explain to me how the FBI agents failed to record the interviews with Noor Salman. Doesn’t make sense, does it? Such a major screw up seems extremely impossible, especially from the FBI who without hesitation, murdered LaVoy Finicum and took down the Nevada Bundy’s and the conservative stand against the corruption within the government.
Noor Salman was charged with material support of a foreign terrorist organization and lying to the FBI about knowing about her husband’s pending attack on the nightclub. The FBI vigorously interrogated her for 18 hours, threatening her with the loss of custody of her infant son unless she signed a confession. Salman, who reportedly had an IQ of only 84, initially denied any knowledge but relented and signed a statement composed by an FBI agent.
Federal prosecutors flourished the FBI memo of Salman’s confession as the ultimate proof of her perfidy. But the memo contained false statements and contradictions which even the government could not sweep away. After the trial ended, the jury foreman (who wished to remain anonymous) notified the Orlando Sentinel: “I wish that the FBI had recorded their interviews with Ms. Salman as there were several significant inconsistencies with the written summaries of her statements.” CounterPunch
On the day after the Pulse Nightclub terrorist attack:
“We will leave no stone unturned and we will work all day and all night to understand the path to that terrible night. … I don’t see anything in reviewing our work that our agents should have done differently, but we’ll look at it in an open and honest way, and be transparent about it.” ~ EX-FBI chief James Comey
Eleven days after Noor Salman’s trial began, the Justice Department belatedly admitted that the killer’s father, Seddique Mateen, had been a paid FBI informant for 11 years, starting in 2005. Seddique Mateen, who came to America from Afghanistan, produced a pro-Taliban, anti-American Dari language television program. On the day after the massacre, when asked if the FBI was investigating Seddique Mateen, Comey replied, “no comment.” Comey was likely aware of the FBI’s close relationship to the biggest firearm massacre in U.S. history up to that point.
There it is, the missing puzzle piece that puts it all together, the FBI cut a deal and allowed the terrorist to walk. Now, explain to me how ANY American should ever trust the FBI or allow the FBI to be part of ANY investigation ever again.
(Listeverse)Ten Reasons The FBI Have Proven 0 Confidence Due To Corruption:
- THE BENGHAZI INVESTIGATION – Comey and Hillary Clinton – The FBI blatantly showed the corruption within the FBI and no charges were brought up against The Butcher of Benghazi, Hillary Clinton.
- EMAILGATE – Again Hillary, FBI, Comey and Anthony Weiner Laptop – Hillary Clinton was proven to have mishandled classified Emails, was orchestrating with Obama over the Benghazi fubar. Again, Comey refused to press charges against Hillary or anyone else involved.
- URANIUM ONE DEAL – FBI was one of the agencies that approved of selling URANIUM to the Russians. (Also Approved by Hillary Clinton, Secretary of The State at the time)
- RUSSIAN PROBE – Seriously, this one is a complete storm of blown FBI screw-ups, cover-ups and bought off FBI agents.
- BUNDY RANCH – FBI attempt undercover “Film Documentary” to gain information on the Bundy’s, Months after the standoff, the FBI set up a front company, Longbow Productions, and supposed employees portrayed themselves as documentary filmmakers sympathetic to the Bundy family and their supporters. The Intercept
- RUBY RIDGE IDAHO– Assassinations by FBI -1989, a confidential informant for the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms struck up a relationship with Weaver and, in a move that was later dismissed as entrapment, advised and persuaded Weaver to saw off the tops of shotguns, breaking federal law. The next day, as Randy Weaver, his daughter Sara and Harris were going to visit the body of Sammy Weaver, which family members had moved to a nearby shed, an FBI sniper shot Randy Weaver in the armpit. As the three ran back into the house, the sniper fired a second shot that hit Harris in the chest and went through the door and fatally struck Vicki Weaver, who was standing behind the door while holding the family’s infant daughter. ABC Report
- WACO TX MASSACRE – David Koresh and his Branch Davidian sect barricaded themselves in a heavily armed compound. After 51 days, law enforcement moved to end the standoff. FBI Sets FIRE to the building, killing 75 men, women and children inside. PBS
- LAVOY FINICUM – Assassination by FBI – The Oregon standoff and the FBI set up trap points along the road and the videos clearly show LaVoy’s hands up and not armed, when they opened fire on him and the people in the truck including a teenage girl.
- FLORIDA SHOOTER – Nikolas Cruz murdered 17 people, it quickly emerged the FBI had been tipped off twice that Cruz was potentially dangerous, with both tipsters mentioning the possibility of a school shooting. The Bureau has also been in the middle of a political — and potentially criminal — fight amid the firing of former Director James Comey and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and the demotion of several other high-profile officials. Fox News
- ORLANDO TERRORIST ATTACK – Cut a deal to let the terrorist go babbling that they forgot to record the interviews.
“A verdict of not guilty did NOT mean that we thought Noor Salman was unaware of what Omar Mateen was planning to do,” the foreman added. “On the contrary we were convinced she did know. She may not have known what day, or what location, but she knew. However, we were not tasked with deciding if she was aware of a potential attack…the bottom line is that, based on the letter of the law, and the detailed instructions provided by the court, we were presented with no option but to return a verdict of not guilty.”
Chris “Badger” Thomas is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!
Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter!
Facebook Has Banned Us!
The leftists at Facebook decided they didn't like our message, so they removed our page and are censoring us. Help us fight back and subscribe to our newsletter so that you can stay up-to-date with everything Facebook doesn't want you to see!