A California sheriff’s office announced Monday that it will provide public information on when inmates are released from jail — a move coming amid a growing backlash against the liberal state’s “sanctuary” laws that limit cooperation with federal immigration authorities, Fox News reports.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Department, whose leadership opposes the new California sanctuary law that limits cooperation with federal immigration officials, announced Monday that it is now providing public information on when inmates are released from custody.
As of Monday, March 26, an existing “Who’s in Jail” online database includes the date and time of inmates’ release – a move agency officials say will enhance communication with its law enforcement partners.
“This is in response to SB-54 limiting our ability to communicate with federal authorities and our concern that criminals are being released to the street when there’s another avenue to safeguard the community by handing them over (to ICE for potential deportation),” Orange County Undersheriff Don Barnes said.
Orange County and the cities of Aliso Viejo and Buena Park to consider adopting similar measures against California’s sanctuary law due to Los Alamitos making a stand against Jerry Brown and his band of lunatics.
“Los Alamitos new ordinance claims the new state law placed by Jerry Brown in January, is in direct conflict with the Federal Law and the Constitution. Therefore, the council finds that it is impossible to honor our oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America, unless we opt out of the law that violates Federal law and the Constitution.” RWT
America needs to be sick and tired of hearing about DREAMERS and these illegal aliens that are here and draining our economy:
- $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.
- $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC
- $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
- $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
- $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. factcheck
- Annually, the federal government shells out approximately $45.8 billion in costs on illegal aliens and their children – including expenditures for public education, healthcare, justice enforcement initiatives, and welfare programs. Meanwhile, state and local costs of illegal aliens total nearly $89 billion a year, which includes their tax drain on public schools, city and county infrastructure, as well as local courts and prisons.
This does not even cover the cost of detaining and holding, processing and sending back. Not to mention the cost of the agencies created to fight the illegal flood of aliens. AFF News
The California Values Act already allows communication between local and federal agencies about release dates of those convicted of enumerated crimes who may be eligible for deportation, Lai noted.
Chris “Badger” Thomas is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!