Huny Badger RIGHT WING TRIBUNE–
Proving yet again that Black Lives Matter is completely racist and needs shut down, these clowns are attacking Christmas and “Whitey”.
They should have been dealt with legally by our government, but because of the lack of enforcement this hate group continues to grow and spew their hatred like a wildfire.
Black lives matter, the domestic terrorist group, has declared what they call, “War on trump and Christmas.”
Black Lives Matter, Los Angeles, launched a campaign called “Black Xmas” and is urging black Americans to do “no spending with white corporations” from 11/24/2017 – 01/01/2018, and tied the action to President Donald Trump, Breitbart reports.
“Donald Trump embodies White capitalism. If you are anti-Trump, you should hold back your resources from him and the like,” the Black Xmas website’s about page reads:
#DIVEST from White corporations.
#INVEST in Black community.
If you must buy, #BUYBLACK
Go to www.backingblackbusiness.com for links to Black-owned businesses and download “Official” Black Wall Street and MyClickUrban to your mobile device for mapped businesses and Black events.
Donald Trump embodies White capitalism. If you are anti-Trump, you should hold back your resources from him and the like.
BUILD NEW TRADITIONS: Donate to Black-led community-based organizations in the name of your loved ones as holiday gifts.
In Los Angeles, please consider donating to:
- African American Cultural Center (Black cultural work and forums) www.africanamericanculturalcenter-la.org
- Black Alliance for Just Immigration (Black immigration justice) www.baji.org
- Black Lives Matter-Los Angeles (working to end state-sanctioned violence) www.crowdrise.com/blmla
- Black Women for Wellness (Black women’s health) www.bwwla.org
- Black Worker Center (good jobs for Black people) http://www.lablackworkercenter.org
- Crenshaw Subway Coalition (transportation and housing justice in Black communities) www.crenshawsubway.org
- Dignity and Power Now (dignity for incarcerated people, their families, and communities) www.dignityandpowernow.org
- Fernando Pullum Center (free performing arts classes for children) www.pullumcenter.org
- Jenesse Center (domestic violence intervention, housing and services) www.jenesse.org
- Los Angeles Community Action Network – LACAN (homeless organizing) www.cangress.org
- Media Done Responsibly (media education and push for positive media images) www.mediadoneresponsibly.org
- Strategic Concepts in Organizing and Policy Education (Black political power) http://www.scopela.org
Black Lives Matter launched the Campaign via Twitter on Sunday.
We’re dreaming of a #BlackXmas…where folks withhold dollars from White capitalism and use resources to #BuildBlackCommunity. Instead of spending, DONATE to a Black organization as a holiday gift for your loved ones or #BuyBlack. Go to http://BlackXmas.org for more,” the tweet reads.
We’re dreaming of a #BlackXmas…where folks withhold dollars from White capitalism and use resources to #BuildBlackCommunity. Instead of spending, DONATE to a Black organization as a holiday gift for your loved ones or #BuyBlack. Go to https://t.co/klHABpJaeu for more.
— #BlackLivesMatter-LA (@BLMLA) November 26, 2017
“This season, more than all others, Black Lives Matter is asking people to wake up, to be conscious of our own economic power, and to protest – not just in the streets – but in the malls,” Adbullah wrote. “Black Lives Matter is dreaming of and building for a #BlackXMas, where we divest from White corporations and invest in building Black community. Rather than lining the pockets of Trump and other White-supremacist capitalists, donate to Black-led organizations that are building new, liberatory structures in our communities.”~Melina Abdullah Black Lives Matter organizer and professor at California State University
We suffer, what we tolerate. Our government is dragging their feet about shutting these domestic terrorist hate groups down. Allowing them to grow and prosper, attacking white people and American heritage.
These idiots already destroyed the NFL and are a cancer spreading across our nation, all because Obama signed executive orders that give them an umbrella of protection.
An open and direct message to Black Lives Matter, be very careful what you ask for, because you just might get it.
Huny Badger is a Veteran who served our country as an Army Combat Medic.
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
FOLLOW us on Facebook at Nation In Distress!
Please like and share on Facebook and Twitter!